Thursday, February 27, 2014

Me, in a nutshell.

            Let me introduce myself. My name is Autumn Miller and I just turned twenty-eight years old. I am an Aquarius and yes, I am one of those people who believe the stars affect your personality. I am creative and crafty and I love having a project to do. I am also a hothead. My temper can come out of nowhere and is gone just as fast.

            Right now I am in the process of getting my BFA in Creative Writing for Entertainment. I am getting this degree online at Full Sail University. I will be graduating in November. This has caused me a great amount of fear and stress. What will I do once I graduate? Will I find a job? Is my writing good enough to get paid for it? Will I die in horrible debt?

            I have a one-year-old son who I live for. Everything I do, I do to insure his future is as easy as possible. His father and I are together, but we don’t live with each other. I am divorced and because of this I am weary of ever marrying again.

            I love to write. I used to do it for fun but lately its all been for school. I feel like I never have enough time to write what I want. I hope that changes soon. I enjoy crafting. I am actually pretty talented when it comes to working with duct tape. I can do portraits and other things with great detail. I also love to bake. No from the box crap, it has to be from scratch or not at all.

            I enjoy a good RPG. I never have time to play with a toddler and mounds of homework. When I do get a chance, I play mostly Fable type games. I suck at first person shooters. I love to watch them, but I panic when I’m in the game. I also love MMOs and would love to be able to play them more.

            I’m not sure what sort of blog this will turn into. I guess I will just see where the wind takes me. I promise that this will be my only boring post that has a lot of stuff written about myself. I hope to post book reviews, duct tape art, recipes, and anything else that strikes my fancy. I guess this is all about getting some stress out and feeling lighter hearted.


Now….onto the good posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment